15th December 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Physiotherapy after Diploma in Physiotherapy?

Sir, i have completed diploma in physiotherapy from state medical faculty up so plzz guide me that i am eligible for PG diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do diploma in physiotherapy after doing practice in physiotherapy
  2. What should I do between PG in Physiotherapy and Hospital Management
  3. B.Pth (Physiotherapy) after diploma in D.Co.Eng?
  4. What is the process for opening a Clinic Centre? I have completed Diploma in physiotherapy
  5. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  6. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  7. How many government seats are available for MPT?
  8. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  9. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for Neuro Physiotherapy after completing Neuro Physiotherapy?
  11. Which course should I opt for making career in tourism after completion of my diploma course in physiotherapy? Would I be suitable for this career?
  12. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?
  13. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having scored 54% in Graduation with Physiotherapy?
  15. Am I eligible for Group II exam after completing bachelor in physiotherapy?
  16. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  17. In which college can I get after scoring 146 in ASSO CET? Will I be eligible for Sancheti College of Physiotherapy?
  18. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
24th December 2013, 05:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Physiotherapy after Diploma in Physiotherapy?

Yes, you are eligible for the post graduate diploma course. Your desire of studying more and having a greater insight into this field is really appreciable and you should pursue this course to not only enrich your qualifications or resume but also to increase your scope of job opportunities and also research opportunities. Physiotherapy is one of the important course that finds direct application in various medical centers like hospitals, nursing homes, clinics and many more.

There are many good institutes that conduct post graduate diploma in Physiotherapy. It is basically one year course and the admission is basically done on the basis of the scores obtained in the diploma course of physiotherapy. The institutes where you can pursue this course is as follows:-

-All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai
-Maher University (MU) - Tamil Nadu, Kilpauk, Chennai
-Singhania University - Rajasthan, Rajasthan
11th July 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Physiotherapy after Diploma in Physiotherapy?

What should I do after completing my diploma in physiotherapy
20th July 2019, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i complete BPTH after diploma in physiotherapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?