19th February 2023, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

There is any proof of 12th is equivalent to diploma in automobile engineering?

I have completed my diploma in automobile engineering. and I want to do digree corse in hotel management .for this i want one proof that automobile engineering diploma is equivalent to 12th...there is any kind of proof is present??

20th February 2023, 02:01 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: There is any proof of 12th is equivalent to diploma in automobile engineering?

Diploma in Automobile Engineering and 12th are not equivalent qualifications, as they are two different levels of education. A 12th qualification is equivalent to a Diploma in Engineering (after 10th), which is a separate diploma course. However, certain universities or colleges may have specific admission criteria that recognize a Diploma in Automobile Engineering as an eligibility requirement for admission to certain degree courses or as equivalent to 12th qualification for some purposes. It is best to check with the specific university or college where you are planning to apply for the degree course in hotel management to understand their eligibility criteria and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?