7th December 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Automobile Engineering after intermediate equivalent to B.Sc course?

Respected Sir, I have passed Diploma in Automobile Engineering in 25 years after 12th class with Science. I am doing a job in Delhi Government. I heard some one that Diploma after 12th is equivalent to B.Sc course. Is it true please answer as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  3. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  4. Is diploma course equivalent to intermediate course or not?
  5. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Whether Diploma Automobile Engineering course of Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, Secunderabad is equivalent to 2 years Diploma course?
  7. Is Diploma degree equivalent to Intermediate?
  8. Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?
  9. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  10. Being an IT Diploma holder can I apply in the vacancies where Intermediate or equivalent is required?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for APPSC group IV job after completing diploma in engineering? Is diploma in engineering equivalent to intermediate?
  15. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?
  17. Is it true that diploma course is equivalent to intermediate?
  18. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
9th December 2016, 08:49 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Diploma in Automobile Engineering after intermediate equivalent to B.Sc course?

No, as per my knowledge diploma course is not equivalent to graduation. Both are different courses. You can't even apply for those jobs in which required qualification is graduation. But if you want you can complete your graduation through distance mode. Thanks
9th December 2016, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Automobile Engineering after intermediate equivalent to B.Sc course?

No, it is not equivalent to a B.Sc degree even if it is done after any course. A diploma qualification is a diploma and it will never be a degree, that's why it is called a diploma. You need to complete degree separately, if you want to become a graduate.

On the basis of diploma course, you can get lateral entry admission in degree course. After completion of degree, you can get the benefit of a graduation qualification.
10th December 2016, 05:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have passed Diploma in Automobile Engineering in 25 years after 12th class with Science. I am doing a job in Delhi Government. I heard some one that Diploma after 12th is equivalent to B.Sc course. Is it true please answer as soon as possible?

Sorry, the Diploma in Automobile Engineering after intermediate is not equivalent to B.Sc course. The degree course is valued higher compared to the diploma course. The diploma can be studied after 10th standard, but the graduation has to be studied after 10+2. There are various government jobs available in various fields for the diploma holders. The jobs available for the diploma holders are different from the jobs available for the graduates. So the diploma is not equivalent to degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?