2nd June 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there Diploma in German language course available anywhere? Tenure of such course and procedure of admission?

I have passed 10+2, i want to take admission in Diploma or B.A. honours in German language course. Is there any course available anywhere for this subject? If yes, then tell me its tenure and procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  2. What's the procedure for getting admission in Hindu college for learning German language? I am studying in 12th class presently and want to learn German language
  3. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  4. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  5. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  8. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  9. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  11. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  12. Procedure for getting admission in German Language course?
  13. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  14. Can i pursue MS course in Power Engineering stream? How can one pursue this course in Germany?
  15. Availibility of Government jobs after completing advance diploma in German language from Delhi University?
  16. Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  17. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  18. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
5th June 2016, 09:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there Diploma in German language course available anywhere? Tenure of such course and procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10+2, i want to take admission in Diploma or B.A. honours in German language course. Is there any course available anywhere for this subject? If yes, then tell me its tenure and procedure of admission.

Yes, the aspirant can study the Diploma in German Language in Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
The duration of the course is 1 year (2 semseters). The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 with 45% marks and should have certificate of proficiency in German or equivalent. You can contact the university for the admission procedure. The university website link is Official Website
7th June 2016, 06:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there Diploma in German language course available anywhere? Tenure of such course and procedure of admission?

I am happy to say you that there is a Diploma course in German language which is offered in Chaudhary Charan Singh University. Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% of marks are eligible to opt this course. Candidates must have a certificate of proficiency in German or equivalent. The duration of the course is 1 year consists of 2 semesters.
Below I have uploaded the official website of the University, you can get the details about the procedure of admission from there.
http://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/web/Course-self.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?