27th September 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that diploma course is equivalent to intermediate?

Is it true that diploma course is equivalent to intermediate? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon as possible. Awaiting for the response on this. Thank you!

30th September 2016, 11:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that diploma course is equivalent to intermediate?

Yes, the Diploma course is equivalent to Intermediate. Both the Diploma and Intermediate courses can be pursued after completion of 10th standard. The duration of Diploma course is 3 years and Intermediate is 2 years. The Diploma course has more value when compared to Intermediate course in terms of job and career opportunities. By pursuing Diploma course, you can gain more practical knowledge than the knowledge obtained by pursuing Intermediate course. So, I suggest you to pursue Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard to have a bright future.
30th September 2016, 03:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that diploma course is equivalent to intermediate?

*It is true that diploma is considered equivalent to 10+2. In most of government jobs or private jobs, you will find that they mentioned academic qualification required for job as 10+2 passed or its equivalent.

*In 10+2 equivalent, diploma is considered. Wherever, there is vacancy for 10+2 candidates, diploma candidates are eligible to apply. Further, diploma candidates are eligible for bachelor's degree just like 10+2 passed candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?