24th July 2015, 10:54 AM
agarwala hari123

Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?

Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education? Can you please provide me the answer as soon as possible to me? I need to decide on which course to do now. Thank you!

24th July 2015, 05:02 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?

Yes, diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate that is 12th. If you passed diploma of engineering then it is like 10+3 pattern. Even some students go for diploma of engineering study even after 12th pass with pattern 10+2 +3.

After successful completion of Diploma in engineering course, student can either continue further engineering studies in undergraduate level or get employment as supervisors, foremen, sales engineers, workshop technicians, auto engineers, junior instructor etc.
11th March 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?

Dear sir after 10 i did 3 years diploma after that I want to do B.tech it's possible, I can do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?