4th January 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?

My husband has done 2year diploma in electrical engineering after ITI in electric.Can he apply for post asking for full 3year diploma in electrical engineering?Is 2year diploma in eletric engineerig after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  2. Diploma in Electrical obtained from Indian Air Force is equivalent to 3 years diploma or not?
  3. Is PTD part time diploma equivalent to regular?
  4. Diploma college which offer direct entry for ITI students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of approved diploma colleges where I can get admission for 2 years diploma after competing ITI in Electrical with 84% marks?
  6. How to do lateral entry for diploma in ITI?
  7. How to do diploma architecture after passing ITI Civi Draftsmen diploma in 2 years? What is the duration
  8. Which diploma colleges can I join after doing ITI in fitter with 79%?
  9. Which are the approved diploma colleges from where I can complete my diploma in 2 years?
  10. List of approved diploma colleges where I can complete my diploma in 2 years?
  11. List of some approved diploma colleges where I can complete my diploma in 2 years?
  12. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  13. List of colleges for diploma CAD-CAM or diploma automobile after qualifying 10th, ITI along with 4 years experience?
  14. Is there any 2 years diploma course in AMIE? I am a ITI holder
  15. After ITI 2 years diploma can I do B.Tech through correspondence?
  16. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  17. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  18. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
8th January 2014, 08:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?

In your case as your husband done first ITI and after that your husband has done 2 years diploma. So the answer is yes your husband can apply for those jobs which ask for 3 years diploma.

ITI is just 1 year course and many students after 10th doing this course and many of that takes admission in the diploma course through lateral entry admission. They will get admission in the 2nd year of diploma so actual they are doing 3 year diploma but they can get direct admission in the 2nd year of Diploma.

Same in your case that first you have done your ITI and after that you have done diploma which is of 2 year so now you want to apply for those jobs which ask for the diploma education qualification.

Many of government jobs ask minimum qualification of diploma and now your husband can apply for those jobs which ask for qualification of diploma.

So now you need to apply for those jobs which ask for minimum qualification of diploma and try your best in recruitment exam and get success.

So at last We suggest you to apply for government jobs as you are eligible to apply for all those jobs which ask for the minimum qualification of diploma.

We will also suggest you to go with the B.Tech degree for better jobs expects. You can also take admission in B.Tech course and if you take and complete your B.Tech then you may get good jobs.
31st May 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

will mechanic diesal (1year coarce)compleeted students are to get a 3rd semister diploma directly?
21st June 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done 2 years diploma after I Sc( 2) can I eligible for all job which is for 3 yrs full diploma
30th July 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done 4 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic college which is recognised by both AICTE & WBSCTE. Is this course equivalent to 3 years regular diploma? Can I apply for Govt. jobs where 3 years fulltime Diploma required?
5th April 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed diploma in plastic moulding technology 3years course from central institute of plastic engineering and technology cherlapally Hyderabad approved by aicte. It is which diploma to equivalent as per aicte norms. Who will give diploma equal certificates
13th March 2018, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed the 3 year full - time Diploma course of study at Govt. Polytechnic for Minority, Guntur in 2001, is awarded the Diploma in Electronic Instrumentation Engineering (D.EI.E).
I joined as regular Sub-Engineer in APSPDCL department, Guntur on 28.09.2003. At the time of joining I got Diploma in Electronic Instrumentation Engineering. Subsequently I acquired B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) in Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, through distance education in the year December-2010. On verification of seniority list communicated it is observed that my name is not includes in the integrated seniority list for promotion as Assistant Engineer even though I am working more than 14 year in APSPDCL(Electrical department) as a Sub-Engineer.

Hence it is requested to you sir please arrange equivalent certificate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) due to Diploma in Electronic Instrumentation Engineering (D.EI.E) syllabus which has almost covered EEE syllabus.

The equivalent certificate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) can be considered in our department for promotion.
22nd October 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10 2 in science stream and I have completed 2 years ITI in electrician.So,can it be equivalent to diploma?
13th November 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Does ITI and diploma are same value? Or we have any benefit through Diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?