14th June 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Is PTD part time diploma equivalent to regular?

I've done diploma in mechanical from Punjab state board of technical EDU & IT. It was four years, regular daily classes. Is it equivalent to the same three years, if it is, then why, government sector gives in their recruitment advertisement 3 years diploma holders are eligible to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  2. Should I do both diploma and B.E in correspondence or part time?
  3. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships? -- [New]
  4. Is VIEP diploma course a correspondence course, part time diploma course or a regular diploma course? Am I eligible for recruitment in government firms?
  5. Any provision of lateral entry in part time diplmoma? I want to do part time engineering diploma
  6. How to do part time B.E equivalent to full time? Is there any course available in India?
  7. Last 5 years solved question papers of Navodaya Vidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get study material for TANCET exam?
  9. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Is there any collage offering diploma(regular) by not going to collage and only attending exams?
  11. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  12. Can I join part time Diploma in Surat? Which college provides part time Diploma?
  13. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  14. Is part time M.E good enough as compared to regular M.E?
  15. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  16. Which college is the best for part time diploma?
  17. How can I study through regular or part time after completing B.Com
  18. Information about part time Diploma engineering course
21st July 2017, 02:41 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PTD part time diploma equivalent to regular?

Yes, part time course and regular course has equivalent preference. This will vary based on which university you are studying because of you are studying in non recognised university then your part time degree is not given the regular degree importance.

Government jobs are also given for the candidates who have done their part time degree from recognised university. Based on the post the eligibility requirements and educational qualification varies. So, for some jobs it is asked for diploma candidates and for some posts the educational qualification required is the 10+2+4 (graduation level degree).
22nd March 2022, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is PTD part time diploma equivalent to regular?

I have Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering with regular in evening from Punjab state board of technical EDU & IT .can I apply govt job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?