16th April 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Want a duplicate diploma in hotel management certificate? How is it possible?

Can I get diploma Hard Copy after losing the original diploma certificate of IHM Guwahati?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly guide me how I can get my Diploma (Hard Copy) as I lost my original Diploma of Three Year Diploma Course done from (IHM Guwahati-National Council For Hotel Management And Applied Nutrition Pusa New Delhi). Please tell me how I can get it as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  2. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  3. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  4. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  5. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  6. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  7. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  8. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  9. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  10. Whether 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management is equivalent to Degree?
  11. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  12. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  13. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  16. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  17. Can I do MBA if done Advance Diploma in Hotel Management?
  18. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
17th April 2016, 04:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Want a duplicate diploma in hotel management certificate? How is it possible?

Yes, you can always get a duplicate certificate of the original one. For that you will however have to contact your respective Institutions from where you had completed your course and write an application to them regarding the issue and I am sure you will be assisted further in the matter and will very much be able to get a duplicate copy of the original certificate after fulfilling the formalities.
6th April 2020, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Want a duplicate diploma in hotel management certificate? How is it possible?

Can I get diploma Hard Copy after losing the original diploma certificate of chef college of hotel mengment sr nager hyd?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly guide me how I can get my Diploma (Hard Copy) as I lost my original Diploma of Three Year Diploma Course done from (IHM hyd-National Council For Hotel Management And Applied Nutrition chaf college of hotel mangement). Please tell me how I can get it as soon as possible. http://entrance-exam.net/forum/diploma/want-duplicate-diploma-hotel-management-certificate-how-possible-6305755690
13th August 2021, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I am all ready working as chef but I don't have HM certificate if I need certificate what can I do without course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?