15th March 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study Hotel Management Diploma course in IHM?

Hello,
I am a 10th passed student with 60% marks.
Is there any exam to join in Diploma in
Hotel Management course in IHM?
how much % i must need to join this Diploma course?
Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?
  2. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  3. Does IHM offers Diploma in Hotel Management course? Total fee of this course in IHM?
  4. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Further studies in Hotel Management at USA after Diploma from IHM Mumbai?
  6. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  7. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  8. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  9. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  10. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  11. Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A
  12. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  13. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  14. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  15. Can I get diploma Hard Copy after losing the original diploma certificate of IHM Ahmedabad?
  16. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  17. How may I do Management Training Program from ITDC?What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done B.Sc in hotel management from SAMS IHM Varanasi
  18. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
20th March 2015, 12:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study Hotel Management Diploma course in IHM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a 10th passed student with 60% marks.
Is there any exam to join in Diploma in
Hotel Management course in IHM?
how much % i must need to join this Diploma course?
Please let me know asap.

Yes, it is mandatory that you should appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Institute of Hotel Management (IHM). The admission will be based on the marks scored in the entrance exam. 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for Diploma course through IHM. Since, you did not complete 12th standard yet. So, I suggest you to complete 12th standard with 50% to be eligible for Diploma in Hotel Management though IHM.

The admission to course is based on Written exam, Group Discussion and Interview conducted by the Institute of Hotel Management (IHM). During your Personal Interview we will be seeking talent in the following five areas, Communication Skills, Analytical Skills, General Awareness, Service Orientation and Personality Factors etc.

Official Website - www.ihmaurangabad.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?