8th January 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Karnataka?

Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Karnataka? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the BCA course? Can you please give me the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do BCA being a Diploma holder?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Government jobs after completion of BCA in CMJ University?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing Diploma in computer Engineering with 83% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to do BCA and MCA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering after 10th standard? -- [New]
  6. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  7. Can I do diploma in ethical hacking along with BCA course or after completion of BCA course?
  8. Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?
  9. Can I do BCA after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Am I eligible for government exams after completion of BCA with diploma lateral entry?
  11. Can I join BCA on the basis of Diploma only?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering being a BCA graduate?
  13. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
  14. What are the possibilities of getting a government job after completion of diploma course in Karnataka?
  15. How can I apply for BCA in salem after completion of diploma in CS?
  16. In which year I can join to do BCA after completion of diploma course?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?
10th January 2017, 11:00 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Karnataka?

No, you are not eligible to pursue BCA after completing diploma. The basic eligibility to pursue BCA course are:

> Candidates should have completed 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

> Candidates should have studied mathematics in 12th standard.

> Few colleges conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates.

As, you haven't completed 12th standard, so you are not eligible to pursue BCA course.
10th January 2017, 07:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Karnataka? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the BCA course? Can you please give me the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board are eligible for BCA course. Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
10th January 2017, 09:38 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, a diploma holder can do BCA degree.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application.

Eligibility criteria for BCA :-

The qualification required for the BCA course is Higher Secondary School Degree or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.

The candidate must have pursued HSC degree in Science stream with Physics and Chemistry.
13th August 2020, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

can i do bca after completing after 3 year diploma in maharshtra?
13th August 2021, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Can i do bca after completion after 3 years diploma in telangana?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?