8th January 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is required for getting job in Railways, Diploma or Degree?

Which is required for getting job in Railways? Diploma or Degree? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible as I need to prepare myself for getting the job in future.

Related Questions:
10th January 2017, 01:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is required for getting job in Railways, Diploma or Degree?

Getting employed in Railways depends upon your qualification, if you are a diploma holder then you will be posted in some other department and if you are a degree holder then you will be posted to some other department. Both diploma and degree are necessary to get a job in Railways. If you are interested to apply for officers position or any other high position, the you have to complete bachelor's degree at first. But, if you are interested in loco pilot/engine driver or any other technical/junior position, then diploma qualification is required. So, the qualifications depends on the positions you are interested for therefore, choose it wisely.
11th January 2017, 12:11 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to appear for entrance examination conducted by Railway Recruitment Board for recruitment in different job is different.

For some of the post the minimum qualification is diploma degree whereas for other post the minimum qualification is bachelor degree.

If you have passed diploma course you can appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment as Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.

To get notification for any examination conducted by RRB visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
12th December 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Is NSDC (national skills development corporation) in Diploma in tool and die making is required for railways job
24th July 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Which diploma course is necessary for loco pilot
16th July 2020, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam im doing my 2nd degree bcom,but im interested in technical jobs in railway,so plz can anyone tell me wt i can do after my degree.whether to do any mech or electrical diploma?? bcoz im not interested to do a job based on my degree
12th August 2021, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is required for getting job in railway, Diploma or Degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?