28th January 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Astrology course?

Hi friends, I am interested in Astrology so I want to do Diploma course in this field. I don't know what benefits I will get if I do Diploma course in this specialization. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the benefits?

6th February 2019, 02:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Astrology course?

After doing Diploma in Astrology course, candidates gain a knowledge and skills in reading horoscopes, understanding its effects, positions of stars, planets, and its related solutions. Through this they have a opportunity in the areas of Astrology and Numerology and they can work as private practitioners in India as well as abroad. After doing this course, one can become a Numerologist, Tarot Card Reader, Palmist, Fortune Teller, Vedic Mathematician, Astrologist and so on.
6th February 2019, 09:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Astrology course?

Diploma astrology opens for candidates the opportunity to explore the field of Vedic science and energy Sciences in depth.
Students are hired in areas including numerologist, palmist, Tarot Card Reader, fortune teller, Vedic mathematician, astrologist etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?