7th July 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change stream with Astrology for B.E. student? Benefits of Ph.D in Astrology?

Hello
What will be the benefits of Astrology Ph.D.
I am basically B.E, But have lot of
Interest in changing my career in Astrology.
Can I do it????

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  2. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  3. Is it necessary to pursue M.A.(Astrology) for admission in Ph.D in Astrology programme?
  4. List of universities and their contact details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  5. Details about admission in PhD at any university for M.Sc Astrology candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D(Astrology) programme if completed M.Sc in Life Science? Whether Astrology comes under Science? -- [New]
  7. Complete details of doing PhD in Astrology?
  8. What are the career prospects in IFBI? Course details and fee structure?
  9. Higher education in astrogeology after B.Sc Geology with Chemistry and mathematics as subsidiaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Shift to Astronomy field after B.Tech 2 (Civil) from India?
  11. Should I have to pursue Ph.D in Astrology being a Jyothisha Bhooshanam? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Potti Sreeramulu Telegu university, M.A. Jyothisham First Year-Fundamentals of Astrology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Is there any possibility to change to different stream in PG
  14. Any colleges in Lucknow which offer BSc either in Psychology, Yoga or Astrology?
  15. Career shift to Astronomy field after B.Tech (Civil) from India?
  16. Potti Sreeramulu Telegu University, M.A. Jyothisham First Year-Predictive Astrology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. When will the Results of MA(Telugu) and MA(Astrology) of Potti Sree Ramulu Telugu University be Declared?
  18. How many colleges in India offer BSc in Astrology?
12th December 2014, 10:32 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Possibility to change stream with Astrology for B.E. student? Benefits of Ph.D in Astrology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
What will be the benefits of Astrology Ph.D.
I am basically B.E, But have lot of
Interest in changing my career in Astrology.
Can I do it????
After B.E you need not have option to do Astrology Ph.D. because for Ph.D. basic qualification are need to complete Master’s degree with the relevant stream. but in your case you have option to do PhD in your related Engineering field.

Benefits of Ph.D in Astrology:

The benefits of PhD Astrology is very good. There is good scope for PhD Astrology in both the government and private sectors as well. You can you became a university professor with your related field. In other word you can explain as Oscar of education. After finishing the Ph.D. you can have theoretical and practical knowledge above or beyond the Master’s Level. In society point of view you became a most respected person among rest of them.
11th October 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to change stream with Astrology for B.E. student? Benefits of Ph.D in Astrology?

I have done bachelor in medical laboratory can i join master in astrology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?