7th February 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after diploma in computer technology?

What can I do after diploma in computer technology? I can't take high education. I will try to search best courses. Please give me advice. I wish to do small job.

7th February 2017, 11:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after diploma in computer technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What can I do after diploma in computer technology? I can't take high education. I will try to search best courses. Please give me advice. I wish to do small job.
After completion of diploma in Computer Technology, you can do B.Tech course through lateral entry exam.

Those candidate who have passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 50% marks are eligible for lateral entry exam. Candidate's age should be above 18 years.
8th February 2017, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

After completion of diploma in computer technology, you can do B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or can apply for various jobs. You can apply for jobs after completion diploma in computer technology in government and private sector organizations. You can apply for engineering graduation (B.E/B.Tech) studies through lateral entry admission; you will be admitted to the second year of the B.Tech course. The course duration will be three years for the students who have admitted through lateral entry mode. For getting admission, you have to appear for the entrance examination.
8th February 2017, 02:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Courses after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering:

There are many courses to pursue after successful completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering. As far as my best knowledge is concerned I suggest you to pursue higher courses in order to find better scope after completion of studies in India and abroad as well. Yes, just with Diploma in Computer Technology course, you may find very less number of job opportunities. You can pursue any of the below mentioned courses.

> B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering

> B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Technology

> Bachelor of Architecture

> Bachelor of Science in Information Technology

> Bachelor of Computer Applications

As you are not interested to pursue higher studies, I suggest you to get good command over C, C++, Oracle, Java, .NET, PHP, Linux, Unix, Cobol, Windows, DBMS and other courses and find employment in small scale IT industries.
8th February 2017, 08:01 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

There are a number of jobs available for diploma holder in computer technology such as data entry operator, data analysis, executive, DBMS analyst, software developers, software engineers and many more, but if you manage some money after getting a job than I suggest you to do diploma in computer science engineering as this is the computer based world so after completing the diploma in computer science engineering you will get a broader option for good and valuable jobs and can join leading MNCs.
8th February 2017, 09:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of the Diploma course in Computer Technology, you may opt several courses.
Below I have mentioned some of the courses which you can opt after the completion of Diploma course in Computer Technology, have a look over it.

Diploma course in Hardware Technology
Diploma course in Hotel Management
Diploma course in Web Designing
Diploma course in Animation
Diploma course in Teaching
Diploma course in Hospital Management etc.
8th February 2017, 10:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Adter completion of the above mentioned course, you can opt for B.Tech course and higher studies after your B.Tech or you can also avail jobs in both public and private sector such as;

Government jobs;

> Bank.

> Railway.

> IOCL.

> NTPC, etc.

Private:

> Wipro.

> Infosys.

> Cognizant.

> TCS, etc.
6th December 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in computer engineering after diploma in computer technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?