7th December 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th with 9.2 CGPA?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th in which I have scored 9.2 CGPA. I want to continue my education so I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th with 9.2 CGPA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  2. What are the career opportunities after completing class 10th (Correspondence) at the age of twenty four years?
  3. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?
  4. What I have to do after completing 10th class to study Aeronautical engineering? Career opportunities after this course?
  5. What are the career opportunities after scoring 55% in 10th ICSE board
  6. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  7. Career opportunities after completing class 12th? How can I become an IPS officer?
  8. What should I do after completing class 10th which has a good career scope?
  9. List of career oriented courses for a candidate with 8 CGPA in 10th and 72.6% in 12th Science including 49 marks in Physics?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [New]
  11. Whether marks of 9th standard is added in marks of 10th Board exam?
  12. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  13. How to join merchant navya after completing 10th? My CGPA score is 9.6
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  16. Am I eligible to get science in class 12th after scoring 7.4 CGPA in class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  18. List of companies to apply for after completing BE computer science with 7.75 CGPA
9th December 2016, 12:37 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th with 9.2 CGPA?

Since you have scored a fabulous percentage of marks in class 10th, you have lots of career opportunities for yourself. According to my opinion, you must opt for Science stream in class 11th.
You can make your career in Engineering or Medical field after the completion of your class 12th based on your personal interest.
9th December 2016, 10:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th with 9.2 CGPA?

You have scored quite well in your 10th board examination and I would very much like to help you with your career opportunities from now on.

The best thing I would suggest you is to get admission in +2 level and after completion of your 12th boards, choose a field you like to opt for, i.e.B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, BBA, Medical, etc.

Get admission in any good Institute by clearing the examination and after completion of your course, you can pursue with the course and have a great career ahead.

However, I have also mentioned some of the Diploma courses, you could opt for after your 10th, kindly have a look at it;

Below mentioned are some Diploma courses which you can opt for after completion of your 10th;

> Diploma in Fine Arts

> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

> Diploma in Civil Engineering

> Diploma in Electrical Engineering

> Diploma in Computer Engineering

> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

> Diploma in Chemical Engineering

> Diploma in Software Engineering

> Diploma in Mining Engineering

> Diploma in Petroleum Engineering

> Diploma in Mechatronics

> Diploma in Textile Technology

> Diploma in Automobile Engineering

> Diploma in Biomedical Engineering

> Diploma in Elect. and Communication

> Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering

> Diploma in Environmental Engineering

> Diploma in Fashion Technology

> Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering

> Diploma in Architecture Engineering

> Diploma in Computer Science and Technology

> Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering

> Diploma in Modern Office Practice

> Diploma in Business Administration

> Diploma in Business Administration

> Diploma in Cosmetology

> Diploma in Beauty Culture, etc.
9th December 2016, 01:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Career Opportunities available after completion of 10th Class:

As you have passed 10th Class with 9.2 CGPA which is a very good score, I am very sure that you can find good scope after completion of studies. There are many streams available to choose after completion of 10th Class. But which stream you choose basically depends upon your interests and goals. There are two ways which you can choose.

>> Going for Diploma

>> Going for 12th Class

If you go with Diploma course, there are again good number of streams available. Some of the major streams are, Electronics, Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, IT, Automobile Engineering ..etc., You are required to choose the same stream in B.E/ B.Tech after completion of Diploma to find better career and then go for M.E/ M.Tech.

On the other side, you may go with 12th Class. There are several streams,
> Commerce
> Science
> Arts/ Humanities

In general, candidates who are willing to go for B.E/ B.Tech choose science stream in 12th Class and then go for B.E/ B.Tech by appearing in Engineering Entrance Examination. B.E/ B.Tech course is the best course, so you may go for 12th class then B.E/ B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?