3rd May 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses I can enroll for after completion of diploma in computer science?

What are the courses I can enroll for after completion of diploma in computer science? Can you please list me down all the courses which would be better to do after my diploma? I am just looking for for some course which would give me a good job. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  2. List of courses to do after completion of Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  4. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  5. What are the courses which are good to do after completion of E&C diploma course?
  6. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  7. What is the scope after completing diploma in computer science?
  8. How to become a software engineer after completing B.A?
  9. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  10. After completing the specialized diploma in Acturial science from III will I be getting a job in Actuary field?
  11. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do?
  12. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  13. Which courses are available after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  14. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  15. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  16. Can I directly do software engineering without reading 11th, 12th
  17. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  18. Which courses should I join after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
3rd May 2015, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I can enroll for after completion of diploma in computer science?

You can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/JELET/ECET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
3rd May 2015, 11:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I can enroll for after completion of diploma in computer science?

After the completion of Diploma(Computer Science) course, you can join in B.Tech(Computer Science) course to have a better future. To join in B.Tech(Computer Science) course, you need to appear for Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. By appearing and qualifying Lateral entry exam, you can direct admission in Second year of Engineering. And even you should try to learn some courses like C, Java, etc. to get a job easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?