29th May 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off list followed last year for diploma colleges in Pune?

What is the cut off list followed last year for diploma colleges in Pune? Can someone provide me the information on the same? What would be the expected cut off for the present year? Need these details as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Pune for Lateral Entry in B.E.?
  2. Cutoff list of engineering colleges of Pune? I have scored 71% in diploma
  3. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune university for direct 2nd year after diploma?
  4. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Pune, Maharashtra?
  5. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  6. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year of colleges in Pune University
  7. How to take admission in diploma Mechanical in Pune Colleges after scoring 68% in SSC?
  8. Cutoff list of Pune University Colleges? Can I get admission after scoring 73% in 5th semester of computer diploma?
  9. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15% -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Cutoff list for 2nd year engineering colleges in Pune?
  11. Cutoff list of Pune Engineering College?
  12. Cutoff list for all engineering colleges in Pune?
  13. Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?
  14. List of colleges offering Civil Engineering in Pune? What is the cutoff for last year?
  15. Cutoff list of B.E 2nd year admission in Pune University? I have scored 74.41% marks in electrical diploma
  16. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
  17. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University after scoring 76.70% marks in diploma mechanical?
  18. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
29th June 2015, 11:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off list followed last year for diploma colleges in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the cut off list followed last year for diploma colleges in Pune? Can someone provide me the information on the same? What would be the expected cut off for the present year? Need these details as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding!
Here, I have attached the list of cut off marks of various Diploma colleges in Pune. Please find the attachment below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Diploma Course Cut Off Marks..pdf(5.95 MB, 60 views)
3rd July 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cut off list followed last year for diploma colleges in Pune?

What is the cut off list followed last year for diploma colleges in Pune and nashik??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?