26th June 2012, 01:28 PM
manojjp

How to take admission in diploma Mechanical in Pune Colleges after scoring 68% in SSC?

My son get 68% in SSC ..I want to take admision to him for diploma in mechanical in pune colleges only.

what is cut-off list in pune

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to engineering colleges in Pune after 75% marks in Diploma (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in Pune after scoring 74.48% in diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  4. How to get admission in pune district after scoring 68% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  5. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 54% in SSC?
  6. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 65% in 3rd diploma Mechanical? -- [New]
  7. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  8. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  9. Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?
  10. Can I get diploma admission in Mechanical with 85% in SSC exam?
  11. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by UGC and AICTE for admission in Mechanical Diploma? Colleges in Pune or Satara which offers part time courses?
  12. Will I get admission in diploma in mechanical engineering in VJTI after scoring 90% in SSC?
  13. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
  14. Can I get admission in 11th science in college in Pune after scoring between 70 and 75%?
  15. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  16. Can I get admission in Pune Government College of Engineering in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Which are the best colleges in Pune university? I have scored 66% in diploma mechanical
  18. How to get admission for IInd year Mechanical Engineering?
23rd August 2012, 10:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in diploma Mechanical in Pune Colleges after scoring 68% in SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojjp View Post
My son get 68% in SSC ..I want to take admision to him for diploma in mechanical in pune colleges only.

what is cut-off list in pune

The SVPM's Institute of Technology and Engineering, offers Diploma program in various Engineering disciplines, including Mechanical Engineering. In order to be eligible, candidate must have passed the Xth with a minimum of 50% marks i.e., 325 out of 650 [45% for reserved candidates]. The duration of the program is three years. The courses offered by the Institute are approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi., Govt. of Maharashtra and Directorate of Technical Education Mumbai and affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai.

For detail information one may refer to the following address:

Shivnagar Vidya Prasarak Mandal's
Institute of Technology And Engineering
Malegaon [Bk.],
Baramati, Pune
Pin - 413115

One may also refer to the following Link.
2nd July 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in diploma Mechanical in Pune Colleges after scoring 68% in SSC?

Sir my name is khursheed and my qustion is my marks in 50% and i bilong to obc so i do the diploma
13th October 2013, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

i get 58% in SSC ..I want to take admision to him for diploma in mechanical in pune colleges only how-take-admission-diploma-mechanical-pune-colleges
16th April 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i get 64.7 in ssc &52.50 in hsc so i want to take admission for diploma in mechanical in pune colleges only how take admissiink
5th June 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ITI FITTER course in 2006, but i want to take addmission in mach. Diplom How i shall take?
5th June 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed the ITI FITTER Course in 2006, but i need to take addmission in mach. Diploma How i should go?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?