21st December 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering?

Show me the cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission for engineering. After diploma in diploma I got 63%, What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering? Can you please provide me the details soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  2. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  3. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?
  4. Cut off for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges
  5. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  7. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  8. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  9. Marks required for direct 2nd year admission in PSG college after diploma Mechanical?
  10. How much marks is required to get admission in 2nd year of diploma in electrical & telecommunications at VJTI college? -- [New]
  11. What is required to get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune?
  12. Cut off marks required for open category students for direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E.?
  13. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  14. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  15. Direct 2nd year admission in an engineering college after diploma?
  16. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  17. Cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission? I am doing diploma final year
  18. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?
22nd December 2016, 11:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering?

Candidates those who have got more than 50% of marks in their Diploma course from a recognised University can apply for the direct admission in the second year of the Degree course in Engineering through lateral entry process.
23rd December 2016, 01:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering?

There is no such fixed cut-off mentioned to be targeted in LEET/JELET, etc examination to be able to get admission in 2nd year of degree course after completion of Diploma and therefore, it is not quite possible to provide you the cut-off details as it is generally released after the declaration of results.

You should however try to score as well a possible in the examination and I am sure you will get admission in B.Tech course in some good Institute.
23rd December 2016, 04:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

You cannot estimate the accurate cutoff marks to get direct admission in 2nd year of engineering as because, the cutoff marks is set by the institute itself and keeps changing from one institute to other. The cutoff marks totally depends on the following factors:

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination.

> The number of seats available.

> Difficulty level of the paper.

So, if you fulfill the cutoff marks set by the institute then you can get direct admission in 2nd year engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?