18th April 2017, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Can I go for higher studies or get a job?

Hi, My name is Rohit Raj Gupta I am a student of Diploma Engineering. I wanted to know what should I do after completing my Diploma course. I also Now about LEET, AMIE, B-TECH. But the thing is as most of my friends are doing IIT after qualifying JEE Mains and after doing IIT their future is secured they will get job or placement. If they are unsuccessful then they can go for GATE examination after that all set for them.

So my question is, Is there any course available after Diploma in Civil engineering which is as secure as JEE Mains which can give me a bright future and a great job. If it is then tell me about the competitive exam for which i need preparation to get the job.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Can I go for higher studies or get a job? -- [New]
  2. What all are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  3. Procedure to pursue higher studies after Diploma in Civil?
  4. What are the various higher studies options available after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  5. Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  8. Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma course?
  9. What are the options for higher studies after passing Civil Engineering? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  11. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  12. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  13. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  14. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  15. What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years?
  16. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  17. Should I go for diploma or B.Tech after 12th class?
  18. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
19th April 2017, 06:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Can I go for higher studies or get a job?

Yes, there is a course that compulsory offers your good number of job opportunities after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course. There are many courses available to pursue after completion of this Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Some of the top courses are,

>> AMIE Course

>> B.Tech in Civil Engineering

>> B.Tech in Civil Infrastructural Engineering

>> B.Tech in Civil and Transportation Engineering

>> B.E in Civil Engineering

>> B.E in Geo Informatics

>> B.E in Cement Technology and Ceramics

>> B.E in Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering

Although there are many such courses available, the best course I would strongly suggest you to go with after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course is "B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering" course. After successful completion of Bachelor Degree, you may find good job opportunities in top MNC companies like L&T, DLF, Nagarjuna Construction Company, Tata Motors and other constructions companies...etc.,
19th April 2017, 07:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Can I go for higher studies or get a job?

Yes, definitely you can also go for degree courses in Civil Engineering such as B.Tech or B.E degree course after the completion of Diploma course in Civil Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course from a recognised University can get direct admission in the second year of B.Tech or B.E course through lateral entry process.
Once you complete B.Tech or B.E course, you can also apply for GATE examination for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?