25th November 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

What to do after Diploma engineering other than B.E.?

hai sir, this is sushma nukala studying diploma in electrical and electronics engineering,after diploma what can i study other than B.E. and would be so thankful for your response

10th December 2013, 12:23 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Smile Re: What to do after Diploma engineering other than B.E.?

Engineering (BE/Btech) is the best option after completion of diploma in engineering. This is because it not only ensures better opportunities and higher salaries but also enriches the student regarding the fundamental of technical details learnt by the candidate during the diploma course. So you must give a thought to it. Anyways, other than engineering you have two options opened before you after completion of diploma course -
1.Go for higher studies in some other discipline
2.Go for jobs.

If you choose the first option, then you have a variety of disciplines and courses opened before you. You can pursue higher studies in those fields and build a career in them as well. Some of the courses and disciplines which you can opt for are →

-Designing
-Journalism
-Mass Communication
-BSc
-Graduate Diploma
-Advanced Diploma
-Computer courses in the field of animation, networking, programming, SAP, database and many more
-Photography
-Copywriting and Editing
-Acting and modelling
-Management

If you choose the second option, then also you have various opportunities. But since you are having just the qualification of diploma so you will be getting less salaries as compared to the B.Tech counterparts. You can get jobs in both government as well as private sectors.

You can get employment opportunities in PSUs,Railways,Defense Sector,BPO,KPO,IT companies,other private companies. You can work as Technical assistant,Lab technician,Junior Engineer, Lab Assistants. Salary will range between 8k to 20k per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?