31st March 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

What to do after diploma if I have not qualified in PCS exam?

Sir/Mam, I am in diploma and I haven't qualified for PCS exam then what I have to do for this?? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

2nd April 2017, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after diploma if I have not qualified in PCS exam?

If you have not qualified in PCS examination after completion of your three years Diploma course from a recognised institution, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech, etc.,. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board for offering admission in B.E/ B.Tech course. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing your higher studies.
3rd April 2017, 12:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after diploma if I have not qualified in PCS exam?

Eligibility Criteria required to be eligible for appearing in PCS Examination:

With diploma qualification, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in PCS examination's. There is a certain criteria that is to be followed for appearing in Public Service Examination. Here is the minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in PCS Examination.

>> Bachelor Degree or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Graduation Pass is required to be eligible and as far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain percentage criteria required.

>> In order to be eligible, you must have pursued Graduation. So I suggest you to pursue Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in the same stream in which you have pursued Diploma in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?