31st March 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get direct 2nd year admission in NIT or IIT after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I am completed my diploma mechanical engineering in government polytechnic can I take admission in NIT or IIT for a direct second year diploma please give me answer please sir.? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma course in mechanical branch?
  2. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
  4. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical branch?
  6. Is there any possibility to get admission into IIT after doing diploma in mechanical
  7. Is it possible to get direct admission in IIT after Diploma completion?
  8. Can I get admission to IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year of Civil Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  13. Is it possible to get direct admission for 3rd year civil engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?
  15. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?
  18. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering

2nd April 2017, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct 2nd year admission in NIT or IIT after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from a recognised institution. No lateral entry admissions are offered in NITs and IITs. So, being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get admission only in IIT, but not in NIT through JEE Main and Advanced examination.

2nd April 2017, 10:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct 2nd year admission in NIT or IIT after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, there is no direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course is offered in IITs/ NITs.

So, you are not eligible for admission after diploma course. But, if you are interested in pursuing the course you can appear for entrance examination conducted by various other universities for admission in 2nd year of course.

Various universities conduct LEET ( Lateral Entry Entrance Test ) entrance examination for admission in course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?