31st March 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Which degree I can do after completion of diploma with 70 percentage?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my diploma with 70% of aggregate. I have been confused what I have to do next. Please suggest me what should be doing next? It will be really helpful if you can share me with your experience. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

2nd April 2017, 07:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree I can do after completion of diploma with 70 percentage?

After completion of your three years Diploma course with 70 percentage marks from a recognised institution, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech, etc.,. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear and qualify the lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, VOCLET, etc., and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing your higher studies.
3rd April 2017, 12:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree I can do after completion of diploma with 70 percentage?

Obvious course that is recommended for Diploma background candidates like you is "B.E/ B.Tech" course from a recognized university. Yes, doing Bachelor of Engineering (or) Bachelor of Technology course is the best suitable course after completion of Diploma course.

>> Diploma course is an undergraduate level course and is not eligible for almost all the recruitment's. So, you are required a Graduation in order to be eligible for almost all private sector or Government sector recruitment's.

>> As you have scored more than what is required in Diploma course, I strongly suggest you to continue your studied doing B.E/ B.Tech in the same stream in which you have done your Diploma course to find better scope after studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?