21st May 2022, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What to do other than B.Arch or Civil engineering after Diploma in Architecture and interior?

What should i do after completing my diploma in architecture and interior design (3 years). Don't want to do B.Arch Or BE in Civil?

22nd May 2022, 09:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do other than B.Arch or Civil engineering after Diploma in Architecture and interior?

Apart from BArch or Civil Engineering after a diploma in architecture and interior, there are various courses which you can opt for. Some of the courses are given below.

1. BE Construction Technology
2. Bachelor of PLanning
3. Bachelor of Science in Residential Space Design and Management
4. Bachelor of Technology in Urban and Regional Planning
5. Postgraduate Diploma in Construction Management
6. Postgraduate Diploma in Town-Country Planning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?