30th July 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Course duration of BArch(Interior Design) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai?

Hi everyone, I am going to enroll for BArch(Interior Design) course in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai. I want to know the course duration of BArch(Interior Design) course available in this institute. Please let me know about the duration of this course asap.

2nd August 2019, 10:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BArch(Interior Design) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai?

=> B.Arch. Interior Design or Bachelor of Architecture in Interior Design is an undergraduate Fashion and Interior Designing course.

=> The course duration of BArch(Interior Design) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai is 5 years.
3rd August 2019, 12:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BArch(Interior Design) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai?

Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture offers B.Arch. in Interior Design course. Duration of this course is 5 years comprising 10 semesters in full-time mode. For other details regarding this program you should visit at https://www.amsarch.ac.in/admission/
3rd August 2019, 12:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Course duration of BArch(Interior Design) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai is full time 5 years comprising of 10 semesters.
To be eligible to pursue BArch(Interior Design), you should have passed 10+2 or 3 years Diploma with Mathematics as a subject and mimimum 50% marks in the aggregate from any recognized institute.
And
You must have qualified NATA / TN-NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) Examination or in JEE II main paper.

You can find details at;
https://www.amsarch.ac.in/admission/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?