29th October 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course available for doing M.Tech course in Architecture and interior designs after completion of civil engineering?

I am a civil engineer b.tech student. Am interested in architecture and interior designs,so is there any course in m.tech for civil engineering students???? Can you please let me know about the course as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer on the same!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  2. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. Can I do interior designing after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  4. How to do a career in civil engineering?
  5. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  6. How can I join part time Architecture or Interior Designing course?
  7. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Which subjects should I choose in A level for interior architecture and interior designing
  10. What are the courses I can go for after B.Tech Civil? I am interested in Architecture and Interior Designing
  11. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for architecture? I have completed certificate in interior designing
  14. What exam should be given after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering to have a career in Architecture?
  15. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  16. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?