22nd April 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get job after completing Agriculture Diploma course? How much salary I will get after completing this Diploma?

Friends,
After doing Diploma in Agriculture to get a job
does I need to give any entrance test?
What would be the salary range after
doing Diploma in Agriculture?

1st May 2015, 12:52 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get job after completing Agriculture Diploma course? How much salary I will get after completing this Diploma?

No you there is no need to give any entrance test for getting job on the behalf of your Diploma course. You just need to search jobs related your field either on internet or in news paper.

Search job and apply for job. If your qualification matches their requirement then they will called you for interview. If you crack their interview process then they will give you a joining letter. After that you will allowed to join that company.

Basically Beginner's will get around 10 to 12 thousand rupees in starting after that their salary might increase according to criteria settled by company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?