5th September 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for each semester of Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management course of International Council for Management Studies? Admission fee of this course?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in International Council for Management Studies for studying Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management course. I would like to know about the admission fee of this course. And also tell me about the fee for each semester. Thank you!

8th September 2019, 02:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management course of International Council for Management Studies? Admission fee of this course?

The fee for each semester of Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management course of International Council for Management Studies is given below.

=> Admission fee = Rs.1610

=> First semester = Rs.19600

=> Second semester = Rs.19000

The duration of Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management course of International Council for Management Studies is 1 year.
8th September 2019, 05:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management course of International Council for Management Studies? Admission fee of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to get admission in International Council for Management Studies for studying Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management course. I would like to know about the admission fee of this course. And also tell me about the fee for each semester. Thank you!

The fee structure of Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management course in the International Council for Management Studies is given below:

Registration fee – Rs 500

Course fee – Rs 2,800

Postage fee – Rs 800

Administrative charges – Rs 600

Total = Rs 4,700

Examination fee – Rs 175 per paper

Students have to contact the institute for exact details on the admission fee. International Council for Management Studies website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?