5th September 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management in International Council for Management Studies?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the syllabus of Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management course which is available in International Council for Management Studies? Kindly tell me about the duration also.

8th September 2019, 05:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management in International Council for Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the syllabus of Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management course which is available in International Council for Management Studies? Kindly tell me about the duration also.

The course syllabus of Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management in the International Council for Management Studies is given below:

Semester I:

Organizational Behavior
Elements of Management
Basics of Computer
Basics of Accounting and Computer

Semester II:

Foreign Exchange
Banking Theory and Practice
Insurance
Banking Systems and Registrations

Duration of the Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management in the International Council for Management Studies is one (1) year (Distance Education Program). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
8th September 2019, 11:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management in International Council for Management Studies?

Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management in International Council for Management Studies are as follows:-

Duration- 1 year

Syllabus-
Paper I-
Indian Financial System
Functions of Banks-
Deposits, Credit, Agriculture, SME, SHG, SSI and Tiny Sector financing
Banking Technology
Support Services- Marketing of Banking Services Products

Paper II- Accounting & Finance for Bankers
Basics of Business Mathematics
Accounting in Banks
Bank Accounting and Balance Sheet
Other Accounts
Computerized Accounting

Paper III- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
Regulations and Compliance
Legal aspects of banking operations
Banking Related Laws
Commercial Laws with reference to banking operations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?