5th September 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management admission in International Council for Management Studies?

Hi everyone, I need to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in International Council for Management Studies to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management course. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

8th September 2019, 02:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management admission in International Council for Management Studies?

Diploma in Banking & Insurance Management is a Banking Diploma course and the duration of this course is 1 year. The required eligibility to secure Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management admission in International Council for Management Studies is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Banking & Insurance Management is 50%.
8th September 2019, 05:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management admission in International Council for Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I need to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in International Council for Management Studies to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management course. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Those candidates who have passed Class X or its equivalent examination or Graduates or Post Graduates or Diploma holders or Engineering Graduates are eligible to study the Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management in the International Council for Management Studies
Or
Candidates who do not have any educational qualification can also join the Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management course in the International Council for Management Studies through open education system. However, candidates should be at least 21 years of age and little knowledge of writing and reading English or Hindi
Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?