9th March 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for each semester of Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques of Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute? Admission fee of this course?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute for studying Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques course. I would like to know about the admission fee of this course. And also tell me about the fee for each semester. Thank you!

31st August 2022, 08:02 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques of Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute? Admission fee of this course?

Rs 3,00,000 fee expenses of Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques.

Those candidates who have completed 12th degree from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?