9th March 2020, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the syllabus of Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques course which is available in Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute? I am planning to secure admission at this college for this course. So, please provide me the syllabus.

15th March 2020, 01:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute?

Course syllabus of Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute are as follows:-

Subjects of study-
Department of Operating Room various disciplines General Conduct of or Aseptic Technique

History of Anaesthesia Boyles Apparatus Gas & Different Types of Anaesthesia Drugs used for Anaesthesia

Mechanical Intubation Ventilator

Position during Surgeries Care of Equipment Disposable, Sterilization Infection Control

Safety Measures Blood and Blood products and Fluid Administration Safety measures in Inventory Stock Maintenance Stock DDA procedures and documentation
15th March 2020, 04:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute?

Course syllabus of diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute are as mentioned below:-

Department of Operating Room
General Conduct of Operating Room Aseptic Techniques
Mechanical Intubation Ventilator
History of Anesthesia
Boyles Apparatus Gas
Different types of Anesthesia Drugs for Anesthesia
Position during Surgeries Care of Equipment Disposable
Sterilization Infection Control
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?