15th January 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to pursue CA course. I want to know how much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course? What would me my salary if I am an average student? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  2. How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?
  3. Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?
  4. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Com that has the best career scope?
  5. What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?
  6. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to pursue BCA course after completing class 10th? How can I get admission in BCA course?
  8. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  9. Which are the courses available to pursue after completing class 10th with Economics, Commercial Application and PT?
  10. What are the best short term courses that I can pursue after completing class 10th to get a good job? -- [New]
  11. Can I pursue BPO course after completing class 10th? Is it a good Career choice to pursue BPO course?
  12. Which course should I pursue after completing class 10th that has the best career scope? Can I prepare for Group 1 exam?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 10th?
  15. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
  16. Can I do diploma after intermediate with 51% marks?
  17. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?
  18. Can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job?
17th January 2017, 08:15 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?

I am glad that you want to join the CA course.
The candidate is eligible to apply anytime for CPT(Common Proficiency Test) when he/she pass his/her class 10, but the candidate can give the exam only when he/she have passed their class 12.
There are no minimum criteria of marks.
You are going for CA course, then choose B.COM as your degree course.
After completing CA your door to the career will open broadly as it is an international professional course, so you can do your jobs worldwide.
The salary of a CA who passed out with the average marks is around RS.6-10 Lakh per annum.
17th January 2017, 11:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?

CA stands for Chartered Accountant. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to pursue CA course after 10th class. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from recognized board. My suggestion to you is that first you have to complete your 12th class then you are eligible for CA course. Also there is no restriction with regard to the marks secured in 12th class.

SALARY AFTER CA COURSE

=> Starting salary = Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000

=> With experience = Rs.1,00,000 per month

JOBS AFTER CA COURSE

=> Finance Managers

=> Financial Controllers

=> Financial Advisors

=> Director finance

=> Chief executive etc.

Degree course = Bachelor of Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?