17th January 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue my Higher studies from Canada after completing class 10th from India? What is the procedure to get the student Visa?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to pursue my further studies from Canada so I want to know can I pursue my Higher studies from Canada after completing class 10th from India? What is the procedure to get the student Visa? What will be the expenses? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  2. How to do higher studies after 10th in USA?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for a student Visa for Europe after completing class 10th scoring 70% marks?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting VISA for doing higher studies in USA after 10th standard? -- [New]
  5. Which should I pursue from Canada after completing class 12th Science stream (Biology) scoring 70% marks? Which exam do I have to write for Visa?
  6. Will I get a student Visa of Canada for pursuing PG Diploma course?
  7. What is the procedure to pursue Higher courses from USA after completing B.Tech Agriculture from India?
  8. Eligibility to apply Visa for Canada after 10th class?
  9. Can I apply for student Visa of Canada? How can I increase fluency in English?
  10. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  11. How can I get Student Visa to do further education in Canada?
  12. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  13. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  14. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  15. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  16. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to pursue law just after 12th class in Canada?
  18. Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?