24th May 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Diploma in Mining via distance education in Karnataka state?

What is the procedure followed to apply for Diploma in Mining via distance education in Karnataka state? Can you please explain me the steps which we need to follow up to apply for the course? Awaiting to get the information soon as possible!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  2. What is the fee for Mining diploma in distance education?
  3. Can I apply for government job after diploma in civil engineering through distance education from Karnataka Open University
  4. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  5. How to do B.Tech distance education after passing diploma in mining and 1st class Manager Coal?
  6. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  8. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  9. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility criteria to apply for the course? List of the colleges offering the course?
  10. How to do Civil Diploma from Karnataka State Open University?
  11. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  12. Does Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Possibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh Government Teacher Vacancy Grade-III for Education Diploma student of KSOU?
  15. Can I apply for PWD after completing diploma in Karnataka open state
  16. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  17. How to do B.Tech from Karnataka State Open University
  18. How to do M.Tech in electrical through distance education from Karnataka State Open University
29th May 2015, 12:12 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Diploma in Mining via distance education in Karnataka state?

To apply for Diploma in Mining via distance education in Karnataka state just visit the related college or institute in which you want to take admission.
Visit the college admission cell and ask for admission form for Distance studies for Diploma in Mining.
Fill the form and submit it with the required documents.
The institute will announce the list of short-listed candidates on the counselling day.
You have to submit the fee on counselling day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?