11th September 2012, 03:56 PM
SHREEVANGA

What is the fee for Mining diploma in distance education?

I want to complet my mining diploma in nagpur division from where do it possible n what is the courde duration n fess

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech distance education after passing diploma in mining and 1st class Manager Coal?
  2. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  3. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  5. How to do diploma in mining engineering in distance education?
  6. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  7. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  8. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  9. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  11. How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?
  12. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility criteria to apply for the course? List of the colleges offering the course?
  13. How can I do diploma in civil engineering by distance education?
  14. Diploma courses in Taxation through distance education?
  15. How to do distance education after completing diploma? -- [New]
  16. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to distance degree course in Mining? I have diploma in mechanical branch
  18. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
5th November 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee for Mining diploma in distance education?

from where i can do a one year course in industrial mechanic after B.Sc?
19th December 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

what is the course fee of mining engineering?
20th December 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i m diploma mechanical student but now can i join the mining engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?