2nd September 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I have got 85.09 in 10th board exam. I want to admit in your college for diploma .so what can I do? I am shubham.I am from Jalgaon district. Can someone please give me the information on this? Awaiting for the answer from you all.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  3. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  5. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  6. Procedure to get admission for Medicine after completion of 10th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  9. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  10. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in BE on basis of diploma?
  12. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  14. Procedure to apply for agricultural diploma after completion of 10th class
  15. How to do diploma in NIT after completion of Class 10th?
  16. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to do diploma in refrigeration Engineering after completion of 10th with 66% marks?
2nd September 2015, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?

To get admission in Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
2nd September 2015, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?

You have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam for getting admission in a diploma engineering course. You just need 10th qualification with maths and science subjects.
You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted by Maharashtra state technical directorate. The exam will be objective type in nature and admission will be based on rank.
4th September 2015, 04:28 PM
dinesh the king

Diploma is like a bridge course for engineering.so,to get into diploma you have to qualify some entrance exams like punjab polytechnic test,CEEP,JEXPO,etc,There are the some entrance exams conducted by different states.These entrance exams will be held by state governments.so,apply for the exam where you want to study and then write the exam and qualifying you will have some counselling for the selection of branches.ALL THE BEST
11th September 2015, 01:37 AM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Here are procedure for admission to polytechnic(diploma):
1.Always in touch with news when the admission procedure is to be start.
2. When application kit/admission form is starts for selling, buy it
3. Fill the admission form online by given username and password
4. Take print out and submit it to arc centre along with documents and marksheets
5. Fill option form of various colleges you want to admit for cap rounds
6. After allotment list is displayed, visit the college where you alloted with required documents

You will get best college because you've good percentage in 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?