30th September 2016, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for writing diploma entrance eam after completion of 10th?

how should i can write entrance exam for diploma?

i dont want to study 1 and 2?

i complete 10 with 90% marks? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the answer soon?

30th September 2016, 10:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for writing diploma entrance eam after completion of 10th?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in diploma course after 10th. The diploma course is three year duration course after 10th from any recognised board.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by various institutes and after qualifying in examination eligible for admission in course.

To get detail about syllabus for entrance examination and other detail about admission visit the official website of the institute.
30th September 2016, 11:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for writing diploma entrance eam after completion of 10th?

To appear in Diploma entrance examination after completion of your 10th standard, you have to register and apply for Diploma entrance examination once the examination notification is released. You need to fill the application form and pay the examination fee, you will get hall ticket before one week of commencement of examination and you need to go to the test center as mentioned in the hallticket and there you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination.
1st October 2016, 12:05 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, even though if you are not interested in pursuing 11th and 12th you are eligible for admission in diploma course.

Candidates passed 10th are eligible to get admission in diploma course after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by respective institutions.

So, you just need to appear and qualify in examination for admission in course.
1st October 2016, 01:54 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

After the 10th examination, you become eligible for any kind of the diploma course.

All have the equal scope and job opportunities.

It largely depends on your interest in the subject. Choose the subject in which you have interest, not what others suggest.

You have to write the state level PPT (Pre Polytechnic Exam) to get the admission in any technical diploma course.

For non technical diploma courses, you can directly take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?