15th May 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships I am eligible to apply for after completion of Diploma in ECE from Chandigarh?

What are the scholarships I am eligible to apply for after completion of Diploma in ECE from Chandigarh? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Am just looking for some good scholarships to take after completion of diploma course!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech(ECE) at PEC-Chandigarh through LEET being a Diploma in ECE student?
  2. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  3. How to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma with CS course?
  4. Does a Diploma holder have chance to get job in Chandigarh? Which company in Punjab recruits such Diploma holder?
  5. Am I eligible to study Robotics after the completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  6. How may I get admission in LEET colleges around Chandigarh after completion of my diploma in instrumentation technology?
  7. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Scholarship exam for Open Caste?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.E.(Arospace Engineering) in ISRO, IIT, NIT or PEC, Chandigarh after completing ECE Diploma course?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for JEE main exams after completion of Diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to study Robotics after completion of 3 years Diploma in ECE?
  12. Scholarships available for Diploma in Computer Science student?
  13. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  14. How to get scholarships in Universities of India? Which are the universities providing scholarships to do IB diploma in Norway?
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for BA course after completion of 3 years diploma course in Travel and Tourism?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SI job after completing diploma in ECE
  18. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
12th April 2023, 12:14 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: What are the scholarships I am eligible to apply for after completion of Diploma in ECE from Chandigarh?

After completing a diploma in ECE from Chandigarh, there are several scholarships you may be eligible to apply for:

• UGC (University Grants Commission) scholarships: UGC offers scholarships for top ranked students in technical diplomas including ECE. You can apply for merit scholarships, general scholarships, etc. Check UGC website for details and application process.
• AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) scholarships: AICTE offers scholarships for meritorious students in AICTE approved diploma programs. This includes scholarships for outstanding students as well as economically backward students. Apply through AICTE student portal.
• Scholarships from private organizations: Some options are:
  • Tata Trusts scholarship: For economically backward students pursuing technical education including diplomas. Up to Rs. 2 lakh per annum. Apply on Tata Trusts website.
  • HDFC Bank Scholarship: For meritorious students in diploma courses including technical courses. Up to Rs. 10 lakh total. Apply on HDFC website.
  • Indian Electronics and Semiconductor Association scholarships: For deserving students in semiconductors, electronics, embedded systems, etc. Up to Rs. 1 lakh per annum. Apply through website of IESA.
  • Scholarships from industrial organizations: Many companies provide scholarships for students of technical diplomas in relevant fields. Check with companies like Siemens, Bosch, BEL, etc. for details and applications.
• International scholarships: If you aspire to study engineering abroad, there are scholarships you can apply for:
  • Chevening Scholarship by UK government: For master's study in UK. Award includes full tuition fees and living stipend. Applicable to students with at least 2 years of work experience after graduation.
  • Fulbright-Nehru Student Program: For master's or PhD study in US. Covers full tuition and partial living expenses. Merit-based scholarship.
  • DAAD scholarships by German government: For master's or PhD in Germany. Many scholarship options including for women candidates. Covers tuition fees, travel and living costs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?