19th April 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BA course after completion of 3 years diploma course in Travel and Tourism?

I have done Travel & Tourism 3 years diploma from government college. Now I want to apply for BA is i am eligible for that..?? Can you give me the details on the same? Will it be helpful for my future if I take the BA course after my diploma now?

20th April 2015, 09:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BA course after completion of 3 years diploma course in Travel and Tourism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done Travel & Tourism 3 years diploma from government college. Now I want to apply for BA is i am eligible for that..?? Can you give me the details on the same? Will it be helpful for my future if I take the BA course after my diploma now?
No, you are not eligible for B.A course after completion of diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BA course.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
21st April 2015, 02:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BA course after completion of 3 years diploma course in Travel and Tourism?

I am sorry to tell you this but you will not be able to apply for the BA course after the completion of your Diploma Course.
You can apply for the Corresponding Degree course on Travel & Tourism.
If you can complete the course it will be equivalent to any other Graduate Degree.
If you can complete the Degree course it will be very beneficial for you specially in the long run.
So just try to get admitted to the corresponding Degree Course and you will be able to benefit from it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?