23rd August 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?

I am studying in diploma in civil engineering in India.....
I want to study in USA for my B.Tech....
But my economical condition is not that much. So, i want to know about the scholarships available for me....
I am a good student, I mean score good marks in diploma....
So please help me for the scholarships available for me and also how to apply for further
Studies in USA..
Its my great wish to study there..
So please help me....

Related Questions:
  1. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  2. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  4. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  5. How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required
  6. How to get admitted in USA college for B.Tech after completing diploma in civil in India
  7. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma in Civil?
  8. How can I go for further studies in Canada after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Is AMIE accepted in USA for higher studies?
  10. How to join AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering
  11. Further studies in USA after Diploma engineering is good?
  12. Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?
  13. How may I do MBA from USA after completing my engineering? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  15. How to study AMIE course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  16. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  17. Can I do MBA after completing diploma in Civil engineering?
  18. List of top institute in health safety environment in India?
16th August 2016, 12:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?

You can get scholarship for higher studies in USA by performing well in the entrance exams based on which the institutes in USA take admission. In order to get admission in undergraduate course, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS. You can get scholarships by scoring high marks. Once you get your entrance exam scores, you need to apply online as per your entrance exams scores. Then you need to clear resume screening , statement of purpose screening and interview round to secure admission.
1st January 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?

I am studying diploma civil engineering from India. So i want to know that students like us diploma holders are eligible for further studies in USA and accepted as lateral entry in 2nd year of b.tech engineering
So please help me with this
Tell me the criteria what to do? how to do?
And want to know about the scholarships also please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?