10th January 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

My name is abhilash,please tell me about the scope of after completing the computer engineering diploma course?

What to do next which would be better for my career?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after completing diploma in computer science?
  2. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any scope of getting a government job after completing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  4. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  5. Which course is useful for me in computer engineering after completing my diploma in computer engineering? I have scored 80% in diploma
  6. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  7. How to join in computer science engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. What should I do after completing Diploma in ECE? Scope of ECE Diploma?
  9. Career and courses doubt after Diploma in Computer engineering?
  10. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  11. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  12. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?
  15. Is there any scope to do B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. List of advanced and courses with good scope after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  17. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  18. Cutoff marks required after completing diploma in computer engineering in computer branch
11th January 2015, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

After completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering, you can do either a job or continue your higher studies. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies, then, you opt B.Tech course. To get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) after completion of your three year Diploma course. By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. After completion of B.Tech course, you can find many job opportunities in both private and government sectors.
11th January 2015, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get job in following sectors after completing your Diploma in Computer Science.

1. Software Industry
2. E-Commerce
3. Graphics and Web Design
4. Finance and Service Sector
5. Telecommunication Industry

There are IT companies in India which has opening for Diploma Engineers. All you have to do it pass the interview. If you have good skills and knowledge then you can surely get job in top IT companies which are listed below.

1. TCS
2. Wipro
3. HCL
4. Infosys
5. Tech Mahindra

If you want to study further then you can opt for B.Tech in CSE through Lateral Entry. You can also go for AMIE which is also equivalent to a B.Tech degree.
12th January 2015, 12:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It will be better for you if you go for higher studies especially degree course after completion of your diploma course in Computer Science Engineering. This will not only broaden your job scope and knowledge but also will help in your career growth and getting better salaried and ranking job. So you should go for degree course in Computer Science Engineering. You can also save one year by getting admission through lateral entry scheme.

After diploma,you can find job in public as well as private sector.
In public sector,you can join-
You can find job in-
-IOCL
-ONGC
-SAIL
-BHEL
-BEL
-Coal India Limited
and many more as diploma engineers.
-Indian Railways
-Indian Defense Sector
through written test followed by GD(some sectors) then interview and medical tests.

In private sector ,you can join companies like-
1. HCL Technology
2. Wipro
3. Accenture
4. TCS
5. Infosys
6. Satyam
7. Infortech
8. Hp
9. Samsung
10. IBM
and many other companies in IT field through interviews after the advertisement for recruitment is made by the company.
10th July 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing dip. In computer engineering from Jamia millia is islamia can I get a good job after completed it
23rd June 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope after completing the computer rngineering diploma course in poltechnical is there any job after do it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?