8th January 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the scopes after completion of diploma? Which career path to choose?

I am in 2nd year diploma and I am really not interested in this field, and I really confused about my carrier. so what should I do now? and what are my others scopes after diploma? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Thank you!

13th January 2017, 04:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scopes after completion of diploma? Which career path to choose?

As you are pursuing 2nd year of Diploma course, I suggest you to continue with the studies first without any thinking. Just an another more year awaits for you to study. In general, there are many job opportunities after completion of Diploma and further more jobs can be found after successful completion of Graduation.

If you are interested to pursue, doing B.E/ B.Tech is the best course that is available to pursue in order to find good job opportunities. As you are not interested doing higher studies, I strongly suggest you to complete the Diploma course first and then you may apply for the job opportunities based on this Diploma qualification.
13th January 2017, 07:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scopes after completion of diploma? Which career path to choose?

After completion of Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech course and after that you can pursue your higher studies or you can do a job. If you are interested to do Diploma course then, it is best to drop from the course and take admission in 11th standard Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream of your interest and after completion of your 12th standard, you can pursue Bachelor's degree course in the related stream and after that, you can find a job related to your Bachelor's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?