7th June 2022, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose after polytechnic? Can I do BTech in Canada after polytechnic?

Sir I have completed my polytechnic in mechanical department had one year back so what should I choose after polytechnic

8th June 2022, 06:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose after polytechnic? Can I do BTech in Canada after polytechnic?

Yes, surely you can pursue engineering from Canada after completion of diploma in India.
You just need to appear for entrance exam like SAT for admission.
Along with the entrance exam, you need a qualifying score on English proficiency test like I IELTS/ TOEFL for admission. If you have these scores, then you can apply for admission when admission is announced by the concerned University.
10th June 2022, 12:33 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose after polytechnic? Can I do BTech in Canada after polytechnic?

Yes , those who are interested can do engineering from Canada after diploma course.
For admission to the course , they have to appear for SAT entrance exam and english proficiency test like IELTS, TOEFL etc

Some of the courses that can be persued after polytechnic are
Engineering
AMIE Certification
Graduation in study domain

Some of the job options include
Junior engineer
IT Assistant
PSU jobs
Clerk
Technician
Railway etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?