14th March 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing diploma in Mechanical?

hiii.. m rahul ...i completed my diploma in mechanical but i confuse that what should i choose......
B.E. ,B Tech. or something else? What are the other opportunities available? Can someone guide me on this? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completing Mechanical Diploma?
  2. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  3. Is it possible to get seat in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  4. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  5. How to do B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma Mechanical?
  6. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. What are the available prospects after completing Diploma in mechanical?
  10. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  12. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  13. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  14. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  16. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  17. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
15th March 2015, 07:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing diploma in Mechanical?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Tech, B.E, etc. To get admission in B.Tech/B.E course, you need to appear in LEET/ECET/JELET examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. After completion of your B.Tech course, you can find many job opportunities in both Public and Private sectors.
15th March 2015, 08:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing diploma in Mechanical?

I would suggest you to go with B.E/ B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and do not get confused both B.E and B.Tech are almost the same. Yes, the very best career option for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) graduates is B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. After successful completion of B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, if you are interested to go for further studies then you may even pursue M.E/ M.Tech in several sub streams of Mechanical Engineering.

You will be getting admission directly into 2nd year of B.E/ B.Tech, and after completion of 3rd year B.E/ B.Tech, I suggest you to join Best GATE Coaching Institute like ACE, TIME. So that by the time you complete B.E/ B.Tech you would be equipped with good core concepts, which will fetch you in getting either good job after B.Tech/ B.E or in getting seat into M.E/ M.Tech through GATE Score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?