27th September 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in aeronautical to become a pilot?

What should I do after completion of diploma in aeronautical to become a pilot? Can you please guide me with the information on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information on the same. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  2. What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?
  3. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical?
  5. Can I become a Pilot after pursuing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Is it possible become a Pilot in the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  8. Is aeronautical course available in diploma after completion of 10th standard?
  9. How to become a Pilot after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. What should be the steps followed to become a pilot by doing diploma in Aeronautical?
  11. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Is the course aeronautical available in diploma after completion of 10th standard?
  13. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join in Aeronautical course after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  15. What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?
  16. How to become pilot? Am I eligible to pursue pilot career after B.Tech with lateral entry admission?
  17. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
2nd October 2016, 01:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in aeronautical to become a pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after completion of diploma in aeronautical to become a pilot? Can you please guide me with the information on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information on the same. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

To become a Pilot, you have to study the Commercial Pilot Training course. Candidates who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics and Physics shall be eligible for the Commercial Pilot Training course. So you can contact the institutions for the admission to the course. Candidates must be physically fit to fly and should have normal eyesight. The courses are available in various institutions in India like;

Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology - Official Website

Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics - Official Website

Government Aviation Training Institute - Official Website

HM Aviation Cadet Training - Official Website
3rd October 2016, 12:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in aeronautical to become a pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to become a Pilot after completing the Diploma course. The minimum educational qualification required to become a Pilot is 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject from a recognized university. Those who successfully satisfy the educational qualification and Physical Test, must enroll for Flying Club.

The candidate must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Flying school i.e SPL (Student’s Pilot License) and FRTOL Flight Radio Telephony Operators License.

Apart from the above examination, the candidate must also qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the DGCA (Directorate General Of Civil Aviation).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?