26th September 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am studey in diploma mechanical engg. final year so how to becume pilot after my diploma completion? Can someone please guide me with the complete information for the same? Can you please answer me on this as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to become Pilot after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I become a Pilot at Indian Air Force after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering
  4. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  6. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to do Loco Pilot after diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 74%
  8. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  9. How can I become a Pilot after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
11th October 2015, 05:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am studey in diploma mechanical engg. final year so how to becume pilot after my diploma completion? Can someone please guide me with the complete information for the same? Can you please answer me on this as soon as possible?

Thank you!
To become a pilot you have to join in any one of the flying schools in India.

The eligibility is 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics with 50% of marks.

You need to clear the entrance test.
You need to clear the fitness test also.
The cost of the pilot course is high.

For the pilot in Indian Air force one has to apply to NDA examination, the qualification is +2 with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 60% marks.

First you have to complete the written test and then an interview. The age limit is 16 1/2 to 19 years.
6th April 2021, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am in now final year of deploma in mechanical engineering but I would like to become a pilot but I have not completed puc so please help me to become an pilot after doing deploma in mechanical engineering which cords should be do . Thank you for seeing my massag
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?