2nd March 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am going to study diploma in mechanical in polytechnic in political college. What can I do after finishing polytechnic? Can you please give me the best answer on this which I can follow from your suggestion and have a better future? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  3. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  7. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  9. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  14. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
3rd March 2017, 08:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

You may pursue many courses after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. You may pursue,

>> Bachelor of Science

>> Bachelor of Arts

>> Bachelor of Commerce

>> Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Engineering

>> Bachelor of Computer Application ..etc.,

Although there are many course, the best course I would suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. This is the only course that fetches you to find good number of job opportunities after completion of studies.
3rd March 2017, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech, etc.,. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B. E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission processes. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc, which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.
4th March 2017, 11:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completion of diploma in mechanical engineering you can try and get some jobs, but the best thing you can do is opt for higher courses which will help you in getting better job opportunities in future. Here are some of the best courses which you can pursue:

> ADCNC

> PG Safety course

> Boiler Operator Training course

> Catia

> AutoCAD

> Diploma in Tool Design

> Ansys

> Diploma in Mechatronics and Robotics

> Piping Design Training course

> RADIOSS Training course

> Fire and Safety course

> CNC Training course

> Pro/E etc.
4th March 2017, 06:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering you can do B.Tech degree course through lateral entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for lateral entry exam:-

Passed diploma course in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

Passed degree in Science with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

Your age should above 18 years.
5th March 2017, 09:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to study diploma in mechanical in polytechnic in political college. What can I do after finishing polytechnic? Can you please give me the best answer on this which I can follow from your suggestion and have a better future? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you can apply for B.Tech or B.E course through lateral entry exam.

Otherwise you can apply for government sector jobs like Indian Railway, SSC, PSC etc.
6th March 2017, 08:22 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Once after Diploma in Mechanical engineering you can have 3 options.

1. You can start your career as an engineer in mechanical firms
2. You can start your own company
3. You can write Lateral entry exam to join BTech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?